We know this is the “boring” stuff; however to avoid misunderstandings and ensure that you receive outstanding customer service please take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with our terms and policies.
Click any of these categories to learn more about the legal stuff.
Your Satisfaction Guaranteed
If for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with your Rose of Sharon Jewelry purchase you may return it within 15 days of receipt. Rose of Sharon Jewelry will return your money by way of:
- Purchase price refund (less our shipping fee). The refund will be applied to your credit card or PayPal account. You will be responsible for the return shipment (postage and insurance).
- 100% Plus gift credit. We will issue a gift certificate for 100% of the purchase price including all shipping fees plus a $5 credit to reimburse you for the return shipment. You will receive a gift certificate by e-mail that is good for 6 months from the date of issue.
Please see the instructions below on returning new, unused merchandise.
To Return New Merchandise
Rose of Sharon Jewelry merchandise must be returned in resale condition including all hang tags and/or display cards.
Please carefully package and include a copy of your sales receipt indicating whether you wish a refund or store credit (see above), insure and return the item to:
Rose of Sharon Jewelry
2750 Bankhurst Court
Sparks, NV 89436
If you do not have your sales receipt, please include a letter with your name, address, phone number, e-mail address and indicate refund or store credit. If your return does not indicate whether you wish a refund or credit – we will automatically issue a store credit.
Please adequately insure the returned merchandise as we are not responsible for any returns that are lost or damaged in transit.
Rose of Sharon Jewelry Warranty
If the handmade jewelry we make should break in the course of normal wear, we will repair it for free for one year from the date of purchase.
Please note that because many of the components are natural materials or one-of-a-kind items, we may not be able to repair or replace defective items. In this case, we will contact you and make every effort to provide you with a satisfactory alternative.
Wearable art – unlike mass-produced jewelry – often has components that are more delicate or require special care and storage. Please follow the Rose of Sharon care instructions included with your jewelry piece.
We are not responsible for damage due to inappropriate handling, improper storage, unusual wearing conditions (swimming, bathing, housework, sports, strenuous activity) or abuse (pet damage, stomping, chemical exposure).
- All orders are filled on a first-come-first-served basis.
- We offer original one-of-a-kind jewelry designs so once an order is placed for a specific item it is considered sold-out.
- If you just to have a specific jewelry creation, contact us at email@example.com and we’ll see if we can fulfill your wish. However, due to the individual nature of gems, stones and other natural materials, matching 100% is often difficult. [See Custom Design Work below]
- All orders must be prepaid (including shipping and handling fees) before shipping.
- All prices shown are U.S. dollars.
- A confirmation will be issued immediately upon checking out and closing your shopping cart.
Rose of Sharon Jewelry accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, eCheck, PayPal Credit and PayPal.
Rose of Sharon Jewelry Store Errors
We make every effort to have an error-free store; however, we are human and errors will occur from time to time. Rose of Sharon Jewelry reserves the right to refuse or cancel an order in which we discover a pricing or product description error. We will contact you immediately for an equitable resolution.
Gift Packaging and Shipping
Gift packaging is available on most items at $4.50 per package. We are pleased to offer gift packaging free of charge on orders of $500.00 or more. Please allow us an extra day to package your gift.
We will be pleased to ship your jewelry gift directly to the recipient, please complete the ship to information (don’t forget phone #) of the lady who will soon be wearing Rose of Sharon Jewelry.
To cancel an unshipped order, please contact us by e-mail within 24 hours at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have not shipped your order, we will refund 100% of your payment. If your order has shipped, you may return at your expense (see return policy above) for a merchandise refund less our shipping costs.
Billed and Shipped By
To ensure that your jewelry gifts are kept secret and to protect shipments from potential theft, all credit card/PayPal charges, billing and shipping materials will read: 2 MARKET WE GO.
Rose of Sharon Jewelry and http://www.roseofsharonjewelry.com/ are owned by 2 Market We Go of Sparks, NV.
- Orders are normally shipped within two business days by the desired shipping method (United Parcel Service or U.S. Postal Service). Please allow additional time during busy holiday seasons.
- Our standard shipping method (unless you select another) is U.S.P.S. Priority Mail or Ground U.P.S.
- Expedited shipping (Express Mail or Overnight U.P.S.) may be selected for an additional fee.
- You will receive an e-mail when your order has shipped which provides you with insurance and tracking information.
- Orders to Post Office Boxes will be shipped via U.S. Postal Service.
- Shipping rates are estimated according to the shipping carrier’s current rate schedule plus $2.75 for insurance, packaging and delivery confirmation service.
- International orders will be shipped via U.P.S. All custom fees are the responsibility of the customer.
Damaged or Lost Shipments
We make every effort to securely package and track all Rose of Sharon Jewelry shipments. However, should you receive a damaged package please follow the steps below:
- Visibly damaged packages – please note damage with carrier (if possible). Save all boxes, packing materials and enclosed paperwork (U.P.S. and U.S.P.S may ask to see these.). Contact us at email@example.com and we will handle all claims. You may be asked to return at our cost any damaged merchandise.
- Hidden damage – if you open a package and discover hidden damage. Save all boxes, packing materials and enclosed paperwork. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will handle the claim on your behalf. You may be asked to return at our cost any damaged merchandise.
- Lost packages – Upon shipment, we will provide you with a tracking number and estimated arrival date. Typically, U.S. Postal Service Priority mail packages take 2 to 3 days shipping time while United Parcel Service ground shipments can take from 1 to 5 days. If you have not received your order in 7 days or more after the ship date, please contact us at email@example.com. We will handle all tracking and claims on your behalf.
Rose of Sharon Jewelry custom orders are subject to approval by the artist and customer. Depending upon the material costs, design needs and customization, you may be asked for a 50% deposit in advance. You will be supplied with photographs of the finished piece and asked to approve and accept the design. The balance will be due prior to shipping.
Should you not approve of the finished piece, at this approval stage, we will issue you a store credit for your deposit. No refunds will be made on custom products that have been approved and accepted.
As designers, we know how important the right color is when selecting jewelry to accessorize that special outfit. We’ve made every effort to accurately photograph, scan and display our jewelry. However, the differences between computer systems, monitors and your room lighting may affect what you see. We’re confident that you’ll be pleased with our color combinations and choices – however, if you are not you may return your Rose of Sharon Jewelry purchase within 15 days of receipt for a return or store credit. [Satisfaction Guarantee terms]
If you have any questions about these terms and policies, our products or our company – please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll do our best to answer your concerns.